A typical school program includes two different formats.
1. Techsploration Shows
- 45 min. to 1 hr. presentations on a specific science and technology area.
- Given to large or small groups in an auditorium or gym setting.
- Can be a stand alone program or followed by individual Classroom Workshops.
2. Techsploration Classroom Workshops
- Workshops typically last 45 min. to 1 hr.
- Students build a variety of fun projects that allow them to experiment with a topic.
- In small groups and individually, students brainstorm ideas, build prototypes, and test ideas.
- Workshops include follow-up worksheets to further a student’s exploration of a topic.
- Because of the hands-on nature of workshops the size is limited to approximately 30 students.
Shows and Classroom Workshops are available in following technology areas, Simple Machines, Transportation, Structures, Electricity, Weather, Sound , and Light.
All programs can be tailored to the individual needs of the school.